OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gold Cup Video w/ Kickstart My Heart?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> VIDEO
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rivernut

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:28 pm    Post subject: Gold Cup Video w/ Kickstart My Heart? Reply with quote

I have a video on my iPhone that I downloaded a couple of years ago, and I don't remember where it was from or what the event was. It has unlimited class and class A boats. It starts off showing a big fair ground with a banner but people are in front of it so I can't read it. But it does say Gold Cup. There is a dirt bike doing a big jump. Much of it is filmed from a helicopter and there is a bad-ass white Eagle boat. It has the same graphics with boat team names and classes. It Looks like it was done by the same person who did the widely popular "Jet Boat Racing Like No Other" video. I thought about posting the video on YouTube but I did not make it so I can't. Anyone know what this video was and if it is online still?
Xerophobic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vince may chime in here but I believe they pulled most of their posted clips from youtube and were using a different video hosting site. I cant recall which one it was but it may be there.
With the BS youtube has been pulling for the last while I may end up doing the same thing.

Cheers

(The guys are "NTjetboater" and "YKY" on here, both of those are wrong but I cant remember the exact spelling of either screen name, sorry Sonny/Vince! haha You should be able to find them in the member listings tho or by serching posts about video)

ntjetboater

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, I was hoping someone posted something new for us to watch.

Yes that was our video clip. Youtube pulled a few of our clips due to music content and this was one of them.
The clip is part of the 2005 Gold Cup dvd(U&A component) that we made for the club. DVD is top left in the pic...sorry pic wont upload
The big fair was Peace Fest..I heard it was fun and that I was there filming haha. Bike jumping was a demonstration in the middle of town....and yes the white Eagle is bad ass fast and still is.

cheers'

Skinnydipper

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NT,

I've had good success with Vimeo for the last long while with all the same stuff that YouTube found it in their wisdom to tamper with. So many good videos that just promote music rather than abuse the right to distribute. Rolling Eyes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> VIDEO All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: