OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FX Class restrictions for Mexico Worlds

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> WORLDS HISTORY
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WILSON

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:18 pm    Post subject: FX Class restrictions for Mexico Worlds Reply with quote

Please take note of the following engine restrictions that will apply to the FX class in the 2010 World Championships. These are according to the newly revised UIM rule 900.15.2:

Engine: General Motors Crate Engine: ZZ4 (part nr. #24502609) only.

No modifications of any kind to this engine, or any of its parts will be allowed.

No overbore is allowed for this engine.

All the engine parts will have to be original GM parts as provided with the ZZ4 crate engine, and no modifications of any kind will be allowed; This includes (but is not limited to): Cylinder Block; Cylinder Heads; All parts contained therein; All gaskets; and All moving parts (Valves, rocker arms, crankshaft, connecting rods, pistons, bearings, cam shaft, damper, studs, bolts, etc)

Intake manifold should be the original provided by GM for the ZZ4 crate engine. No port work of any kind is allowed.

Carburetor: Any carburetor not exceeding 750 CFM. An up to 1” (2.54 cm) Spacer between the intake manifold and carburetor will be allowed. Taller spacers will not be allowed. Carburetor and spacer gaskets should not exceed 0.060” thickness.

Ignition / distributor and starter motor: Any

Oil pan: Any, as long as the original oil pump provided by GM for the ZZ4 crate engine is kept.

Water (cooling) pump: Any

Fuel: Only commercial fuel available at local Gas Stations will be allowed for this class.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confused
Family Affair

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:47 pm    Post subject: FX Fuel Reply with quote

Just so I am clear pump gas only for FX, I understood we could still cut pump gas we something like C12 as we are presently doing in Canada
WILSON

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For this event there is a restriction for pump fuel only. This is because the cost of race fuel in Mexico is too high for the FX concept. When the worlds come to Canada, I'm sure C12 will be OK for the class.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> WORLDS HISTORY All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: