OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1995 Jetcraft Sprint for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> RACE BOAT CLASSIFIEDS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aluminum Squirt

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:39 am    Post subject: 1995 Jetcraft Sprint for sale Reply with quote

1995 15' Jetcraft Sprint (marketed by Jetcraft, made by Eagle based on what I’ve been told). Chrunyk steel race nozzle on a Legend pump with B impeller. 6 point chrome moly roll cage built by Phil @ Jetstream Concepts and through bolted. Lots of SS hardware, expanded fuel tank (also built by Phil), Auto meter gauges, some liquid filled. Master battery shut off, 4 point harnesses, etc etc. Set up for FX class and will tech-in with no problem

Motor is the original SBC with the FI removed and replaced with a Holley 750. Ceramic coated Rewarder headers, duel remote oil filters, oil cooler, HEI, water pressure by-pass, motor mounted on aluminum plates and rails also fabricated by Phil. Boat has not been touched for 5 years, last time it ran it was having a large amount of blow by out the valve covers, probably some combo of rings, valve seats, etc. Have a good set of extra heads. Just add ZZ4 to start competing in FX. Probably not going to run with the tunnels on a wide open river but this thing turns and is a ball to drive. Ran over 70MPH with the approx 300 HP SBC in it, probably close to 75 with a fresh ZZ4, or make it back into a play boat. Single axle trailer with spare. A motor and paint job would make this into one hell of a play/exploring boat or go out and race for fun. Lots of potential here, hate to get rid of it but its time to consolidate a little. $7500 OBO. Located near Sacramento, CA, call Jeff @ (916)712-3419

PS-I'm not smart enough to post pictures, many available if somebody is either interested in seeing them or would be gracious enough to post them for me
Arthur
Outlaw Eagle Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Arthur on Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aluminum Squirt

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you sir, pictures are on their way-AS
padgett114

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that Denny's old boat?
finally conviced her

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What style of bottom does this boat have?
Aluminum Squirt

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't believe it was Denny's as I don't know who Denny is. I bought it here local near Sacramento about 8 years ago. Maybe I bought it from Denny and didn't know it?

Bottom is not a Step-tech, just a bottom. I'm not real sure what a Delta pad is so I couldn't tell you if it has one but I don't think so. Looks like a regular boat bottom to me, no steps, no tunnels, and no dents-Aluminum Squirt
padgett114

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Denny Forester out of Marysville. He used to race. I thought he had a boat that looked just like that.
Aluminum Squirt

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that you mention the last name and location I think I know who Denny is. Rice farmer maybe.....? I don't think this was his boat unless he owned it prior to the previous owner. Anyway, its for sale. I don't want to sell it but my money tree isn't exactly growing as well as it should and I haven't touched it in years. A new house and little ones have but a few other demands on my schedule.

Lots of good parts and potential here. A motor and this would make one hell of a fun little boat or a good entry level FX boat for those of you not insisting or can't afford the latest greatest tunnel hull-Aluminum Squirt
finally conviced her

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pm sent
Aluminum Squirt

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM responded to-AS
Vegas

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:49 am    Post subject: SPRINT Reply with quote

ITS A GOOD LOOKIN LITTLE TUB . BUT HOW COME ITS GOT THOSE CASE TRACTOR FLAPPERS ON THE ENDS OF THE HEADERS?? Smile
Aluminum Squirt

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You like those.....? One year in Marysville they were talking about having us run mufflers. I was told it didn't even have to be a muffler, just some sort of device on the header. I consulted with my sponsors and we decided the tractor flappers would work. I sort of like them now but if you want to buy it, I can have them off in a few minutes if its a deal breaker Laughing .

Maybe you want to buy the flappers? I didn't really want to separate the package but I will for you. Flappers are $7500 OBO, comes with a free boat. Come on somebody needs a winter project. Don't make me start dropping the price-Aluminum Squirt
Aluminum Squirt

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Price drop......$7000.00 OBO. Have 2 race helmets I will throw in. Its time to pay some bills-Aluminum Squirt
Aluminum Squirt

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New price $6500. Somebody needs a Christmas present. I'm willing to deal but I'm not hurting bad enough to give it away so hold off on the rediculous offers for now-Aluminum Squirt
Aluminum Squirt

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> RACE BOAT CLASSIFIEDS All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: