OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bottom detailing.....
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sandman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xero,
Good to see you survived the spin and wash cycle, footage from the sporty was good, for us of course!! Still thinking of coming out west? Might want to stay for the last tuning runs as it is getting quite chunky out here. Chinook blowing through now but not sure how long before the snow stays for the season. Getting the sled tuned up now, gotta be bending up a bunch of aluminum every season to have fun seems like. When you get out here, get yourself on a mountain ride and your toy supply will have to grow!

Xerophobic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Sandman,
yea I lived thru the ordeal just fine. Boys in MI givin me a bit of a rashing but hey I likely deserved it. Like i said the more I watch the video the more annoyed at myself I get, just had an off day driving, no one to blame but me(and the navigator of course!) Im sure you'll see some cool footage(and a little more of my stupidity) on Vince's DVD.

Ive been meaning to post an update on my west plans. As I mentioned to you when we spoke a very good friend of mine is going thru a bout with cancer and it just wouldn't be right to leave now. He had major surgery this week. It went well but I'm hanging around for logistics reasons and for him. If not for him I wouldn't even be around much less have the boat which he played a big role in too. I'm still planning to head out but not till the new year and maybe not till spring. Felt a little bad for the people who contacted me regarding work but it just can't happen now. What can ya do?

We got a dusting today but supposed to be 13 sunday so I am tryin to get the boat back together for a few more runs. I want GPS #'s for me to sit on over the winter and yea I'm sure I will need a sled to keep me busy over winter. already thinking about that Wink

will be in touch

Cheers

JamesS

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James, here's what the bottom of my boat looks like http://community.webshots.com/photo/507296302QRvsez, if it will help?.
Xerophobic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks James
thats an interesting shot. Its hard to compare cause of course my boat has the Qt under there and a spoon(and some bondo). Your intake looks different too???? What year is your hull? I thought your's was a '99 too? If so that will need some Eagle explaination as our intakes look very different, or at least the grates do

Cheers

MidwetJetSprint

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is what my intake grate looks like with a 6ft delta pad

Picture 1355169449.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  45.91 KB
 Viewed:  7796 Time(s)

Picture 1355169449.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: