OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Map for Brazeau Poker Rally for Cancer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:56 am    Post subject: Map for Brazeau Poker Rally for Cancer Reply with quote

From Drayton Valley:
* South West on Hwy 620
* Towards Lodgepole, through to Brazeau Resorvoir
* Road is paved up to the Dam
* Boat launch is just south of the Dam
* Group Camping is south of the launch and dam, on gravel. Approximately 1-2 kms from Dam.

Map for Outlaw Eagle Poker Rally.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  73.84 KB
 Viewed:  9322 Time(s)

Map for Outlaw Eagle Poker Rally.JPG

Rock Skipper

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:25 am    Post subject: registering Reply with quote

does a person need to pre-register with you or can we showup at the Braz. boat launch and register between 9 and 10.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Rock Skipper! Yup, you can just show up at the launch between 9-10am. The talk of pre-registration is only for me to figure out how much food we may need or camping.

Everyone loves this run! Hope to see you on the river!
Rock Skipper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:23 am    Post subject: food Reply with quote

you mentioned how much food you will need, does this mean food will be supplied and individual boat will not need to bring their own.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh, ya...maybe no seafood, but smokies and light lunch at the top end. As for the supper, I am still working on it...got someone to cater the BBQ...need to figure out what they will serve.

As it is a drop in registration, not really sure how many people will register that day and how many in those boats.

It is all good, just wanting to make sure everyone is happy and enjoying themselves while out for our river run fundraiser.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:23 pm    Post subject: Beef on a Bun..... Reply with quote

Just a heads up for everyone:
We will have Beef on a Bun and all the fix'ns at the end of the Rally. This is included in your registration.....we also have smokies planned for the mid-point.

Let's cross our fingers for no rain! Ok, I know...we are jetboaters..who cares about rain, right?

~See you all on the river!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: