OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thank You to everyone for the help!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rlnah2285

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:40 pm    Post subject: Thank You to everyone for the help! Reply with quote

Thanks to the helpfull guys on the Brazeau Poker run for the awesome help! Got me out of tight bind there being up on the rocks and all with a split hull Embarassed Sorry I could not thank you guys properly with a handshake or a beer , but I do hope that a cordial posting is as best as those.

I did make it home to the trailer though, although had to run it up on a log jam to let the bilge pump drain me out to keep on about halfway home.
Now back to the shop on evenings and weekends to straighten the bottom back out and reinforce that light bottom and touch up a few things..... Rolling Eyes

Also thanks to everyone involved with the poker run, it was put on very well and definetly picked a great location to host the whole event on. A huge pat on the back to you guys! Smile

Hope to see some of you guys again out running the rivers!

Randy Smile
river rat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:14 pm    Post subject: braz river run Reply with quote

glad to hear you made it back. a few other people had problems as well and every one pithced in to help. except those sport jet guys whats with them any way? happy welding[/b]
angler1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:44 pm    Post subject: braz run Reply with quote

That is a pretty broad statement rat, we seen more than a few guys helping out. Welcome to the board. Cool
Kev-o

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes it's best that not everyone one that passes by a stuck/broken boat stops when at a rally as it could turn one stuck boat into 13 stuck boats in a hurry depending on the area.

Glad to hear you made it back Randy let me know if you need anything to get that little boat rocking again!

Kev-o

Arthur
Outlaw Eagle Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm guessing your boat is white with blue? I took all the heat Saturday night after the rally for busting up my boat when I'm guessing it was actually yours.(Nothing happened to mine) Just word around the camp fire was that my 21' split the hull and bilige'd it's way home! Laughing Good to see you made it back, it was a great time had by all. Lots of great people and a very cool little river. Thanks to Dale, Sharlyn, Tyler and the rest of the gang on putting on a great rally.

Mark your calanders for 2011.....2nd week in Sept!!
don wright

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

har har rat........my sport jet was the only boat beached nxt to him (able to do so) pushin boat bak in water. one big one pullin him in thou!! a great ralley thou had a blast... looootsa boats stuck=lootsa fun, c ya nxt year
Viking502

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it is the stuck boat I am thinking of (there was so many), I was the other sport jet standing by (tangled up in a tree stump) waiting to see if more help was needed. Intake full of rocks as well. But there was so many stuck boats I am not sure. Anyways... Had a blast, me and my kids will be back next year. Thanks again Don for leading the way and making me "drive" that Harbourcraft.
Rock Skipper

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. river rat, sport jets (or sport boats) don't run in 4" of water, unlike a river boat. I haven't been jet boating long, can someone explain to Mr. Rat the differance between a river boat and jet boat. or should I give it a try. I'll wait a coulpe days for someone else to have an opportunity to respond. Smile
river rat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:14 pm    Post subject: just razzin you guys Reply with quote

dont take my sport jet comment to heart, i was just razzin you guys. ther were more than enough people to help when needed.great time.
Viking502

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No worries just razzin back.
Darn V8 guys have no sence of humor!! LMAO

Rock Skipper

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No big deal Mr. Rat, just didn't know where you were coming from. Smile Us sport boat owners sometimes get a bad rap. I myself got into trouble this summer on the Braz. intake clogged with rocks could have been a big wreck. We have to keep on the pedal to stay out of trouble.
Rapid Transit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my two cents says its more than likely the type of bottom in your boat, more so than the engine type, anyways if your in four inches of water, you best not be slacken off , no matter what you have, unless its equiped with a winch
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: