OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ok kinda ashamed to admit this...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xerophobic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 12:28 am    Post subject: Ok kinda ashamed to admit this... Reply with quote

... but I just bought my first sled Shocked No clue how its taken this long but I just never owned one

hopes of a last few runs in the tunnel have been somewhat dashed by this blast of white stuff(altho I have not given up hope yet) So i figured what the heck my current living situation means I can sled from my house so I broke down and grabbed a cheap winter beater(still tryin to stay focused on the boat)
I grabbed a 91 Polaris 440 with a shot carriage for $500. Seems to run very well and has a 1 yr old clutch. Buddy got me a free carriage and track from a long track sled which I forced onto the machine LOL (Ive had a sled 3 days and its already modified <shakes head>)
Anyone with any suggestions about this sled other than go out and beat on it and have fun? I gotta say the long track looks pretty deadly sticking out the back of the tunnel but I think I'm going to end up eating roost up the back till I fab a new guard. It won't be as cool as the boat roost if I'm getting slopped all over too...

Cheers

p.s I have been so busy my DVD is really behind schedule but I am going to try to get some copies out early next week. If anyone wants one speak up and I can see about maybe having a few extra's sent out. Vern if I send some to Eagle can people grab them there from you guys? Im sending a few for OutlawEagle too. So far I have copies down for Baldy, Sandman, Vince, Karey and Rob C(even tho you guys didn't ask for em )

G-force

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

man its early but i thought you were saying you were SELLING the tunnel and you bought a JET SLED! not many folks use snow sleds here, and for some reason everyone has a jet sled even though they are the ugliest damn things ever. i was so suprised! i really want to rent a snow sled just because i never have done it, but i am kinda afraid. the last thing i need is another payment! Twisted Evil
leadvilleone

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

don't fab a guard xero,
fab a nozzle to shoot a snow roost, it will help keep your mind on the right track. I've noticed that the kalamazoo river is still open over here....

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could make one of these out of it and use it in the summer too!

http://www.outlaweagle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=69
Xerophobic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive been told even with 10" of aluminum hanging off the back of the sled its STILL throwing a pretty big roost! I can tell too cause my back is always soaked.
You're a cruel cruelt man Lead, that sounds mighty tempting let me tell ya!
DVD is done finally and I am going to get some out to all you guys. Sorry its not really in time for xmas as that was my intention but oh well 65+ hr work weeks do that to ya!
Cheers

(Mark send me your full mailing address)

JamesS

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who says a person needs to build a hull for their snowmobile to make it a worthy watercraft? Confused
Waterskipping Video Link
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: