OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Xerophobic DVD.... and seasons greetings
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xerophobic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:43 am    Post subject: Xerophobic DVD.... and seasons greetings Reply with quote

Well its all been last minute but I did finally get the damn thing to actually burn these in a reasonable amount of time (at one point each was taking 3 hrs! Shocked )
Im fedex'ing some copies to Vern at Eagle to arrive for fri. Bald man and Rob C if you want to stop by there you can grab your copies, sorry about the last minute thing but thats how it goes! If anyone else wants a copy by all means see if you can either rip one from someone out west or perhaps Vern can assist in making OutlawEagles copies avail for this, Im sending them a few 'inhouse' copies as well.
Anyone else wants one PM or email me with your mailing info
(Karey send me your address please as I now realize you're not that close to Eagle) 5H I planned on shooting you one too so let me know where to send that. Sandman I need your address as well

Vince I feel the worst about your copy. Fed ex wants $59 for 1 DVD and it won't get there till next Wed! (unless you want to pick up at the nearest pickup which they said is in Edmonton! )Im still working on it but hopefully you have it next week.

This was supposed to be a bit of a seasons greetings from me to all you guys so if they don't get to yours before xmas be safe everyone and have a great xmas and new years. I look forward to seeing some of you on the river in the new year

Cheers from "out east"

(thanks for the retur call Vern, always enjoy finding out about outlaw eagle, we need to figure out how to make me a dealer for you guys out here Wink )

Xerophobic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone out there seen the version I sent yet? Im having some mixed replies from copies around here about some not working on some machines, in some parts etc etc
I have a 3rd gen version now that is giving me problems compiling but I am willing to send everyone who has non working versions newer ones, please bear with me as this is all pretty new to me. The covers look nice tho eh? LOL

Cheers

WILSON

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haven't got mine, yet, but some DVD players have a hard time playing copied discs. It seems that the "domestic" burners are as not as good or don't include some kind of coding found in the commercial "Walt Disney" DVDs.

I think in Canada you use the NTSC TV system as in the US and Mexico. Could that be the problem?

Xerophobic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wilson and others: I have put off sending out any more till I solve the problem with the burning process. I also added 2 scenes and will forward newer versions to everyone once they are sorted out

Kev-O I think you grabbed a copy , did it work for ya???

Cheers

Kev-o

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup! but would only play in the External DVD player @ home and the music was choppy, too bad great music Twisted Evil Liked the part were you come around the bend to find a few obstacles to steer around.

Must be getting ready to fix her up for spring yes?

Thanks, Kev-o
Xerophobic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok well glad you at least saw the footage. Im working on a more reliable solution for burning. The music being choppy is a new problem I had not heard of so far!
No problems with menu's or getting frozen?
Yea that run thru the woods was the money shot of the whole DVD

Yes I have plans for a bunch of stuff for the boat and not the least of which is getting my pump redone or doing it myself. Who would I talk to at Outlaweagle about the options there? I NEED SS BAD! (as you can agree after seeing the disc!)
Who else out there has tried one? Dave? Rob?

Cheers

G-force

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey thought i posted but it disappeared?? anyway wanna trade my salmon river 2005 dvd for yours? if so send to g-force, 7024 n leavitt ave, portland OR, 97203 USA BABY!!!
Xerophobic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im definitely doing this for the fun of it and do not want to sell these but Gforce that sounds like an awesome idea to me!
I just spoke to someone a little more experienced who is going to try to rip the final version on a much better PC setup and then I can take over to make copies. As soon as that happens I will be more than happy to start mailing them out.
That said nothing will get me going even harder for future productions than seeing more stuff from all over so if anyone else wants to trade DVD's by all means.
I'll be in touch when its ready G
Anyone down in NZ I haven;'t forgotten about you guys and will likely send a few copies with blessings to make additional ones perhaps to Matthew/Chris/Clark etc bear with the learning curve up here

Cheers

Fritz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey xerophobic it's hard work getting those DVD's sorted. Keen to see one down here when you have it under control. Has it got any NZ footage on it?
Bald Man
The Myth.... The Legend

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the DVD. I need to get into Outlaw and pick 'er up.
Have a good new year and don't be voting for the Liberanoes. Shocked Shocked
Kev-o

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers Bald man i second that!!
coyotitta

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We can't get it to work on the computer or home machine...the cover look great !! Happy New Year and We also agree with Dave's vote !!
Xerophobic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there really have been some mixed issues with some of the disks, i only checked that the menu opened on my pc, I did not watch all of them lol

I have a "pro" redoing the master now and fixing a few issues I had with my software/interface etc

As soon as I have them fixed up and new copies made I will shoot them out to Outlaw again. Sorry folks but its been a heck of a learning curve this year(not just with the boat either!)
I hope to have them fixed by monday and copies out next week. Yea I was pretty happy with the covers Wink

The new dvd has 7 scenes not 5 anyway so its a "little" better

Cheers

AR

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Xerophobic. How do I get a DVD ?

Question, you never said how your boat came out ? Have you put it back together or what ? Did you get the right linkage for the steering ?

I wanted to make the trip to Michigan that weekend, but I thought it'd be to cold. Long way from Iowa to play in cold water.

If you make another run down south in the Spring, I'd be in for that. Maybe Midwest would get out of bed and make the trip too.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AR a man has to know his own limits and mine was needing sleep.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: