OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

thank you pepe and crew
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Will R

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:08 am    Post subject: thank you pepe and crew Reply with quote

Just want to give a HUGE thank you to pepe and the boys that came to our rescue on the athabasca river in the pouring rain. you have no idea how grateful i am that you guys came along and especially to the young fella that hauled me out of the mud to get me in the boat ( would like to get his name if possible) I'm deeply indebted to you and will not forget this! so once againg thank you very very much...Willy and Dillan Ruttle #14 Necessary Roughness
Neutered

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope you got your boat back Will? Fricken weather!
Will R

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

going for a gander next week sometime. hopefully water drops and cleans up a little
Alumaman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will,

was out with three other boats yesturday for 10 hours of running back channels from Whitecourt to the bottom of five mile island. Didnt see any sign of the 14 or any debris, but water is still really high.
Will R

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks richard I really do appreciate the eye out! if its any intrest for future outings the gps location i got from a couple other boaters that were out and seen it that sat night is... 54 09 24.1 115 16 32.9 it was up against a flat face bank on the side of a 30ft wide shoot we were taking. once again thank you very much for keeping an eye out.
Medicine Man

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya that was me that took those coordinates Sat night, the coordinates are in WGS 84, hhdd mm ss. The water was rising fast that night, we saw about 2 feet sticking out when we went down to rescue another pleasure boat, but on the way back I never noticed it at all, but it was raining really hard. Anyways good luck finding it.
Will R

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the info mm really apreciate it!
Will R

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

going for a look tomorrow around 1pm launching from blue ridge bridge if anyone is interested in bringing their boat to have a gander as well and possibly givin a yank if we find it would be GREATLY appriciated! dont have a whole lot of experience in sunk boat recovery so any help will be really appriciated!
Tech Man

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Will. I just recovered mine from up the Smoky. About an 8 foot crack in the keel caused by some jack&*^ who put a gravel bar where water used to be??? Rolling Eyes Anyway it almost sunk but I got it to shore in time. Bring about 4 or 5 empty plastic barrels(incase theres a hole in it somewhere) and a few long rachet straps(trucker style). Strap 2 or 3 to the rear of the boat(one on each side and one above the pump nozzle) and 2 at the front. Bring a 2" water pump and if you get her up a bit the pump will keep up with the water coming in. Worked for me! Special thanks to Kevin Steed, Ron Macmillan and the Allen family for the help. I owe them HUGE!!!! Very Happy Its in the shop getting fixed as we speak.
Good Luck Will.

Neutered

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Will, whats the latest on your missing boat saga? Did you get down there for a search?
TOP DAWG

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tech Man, That gravel bar has been there as long as I have been boating. I did hit it on my way home about 15 years ago lol, and im sure its going to catch a few more, Captain Morgan was navigating when i run over it so it wasnt my fault. Im glad no one was hurt, put some QT on the bottom of that glass. You wont regret it.

www.bullseyeenterprises.ca

follow us on instagram @bulleyeenterprises

Like us on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/bullseyeenterprisespeaceriver?ref=hl
Will R

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah mike it wasnt good. no luck finding her. Roger said not to give up hes pretty confident he'll find her as hes going to have a look closer to the end of the month as he wasnt able to get away to come with us this time around. did definatley give me a huge reality check though as exactley where the kid and i were sitting is now where a good chunk of the bank fell boulders and all. corrected gps location on my hand held garmin if anyone wants to have a look on thier way by is 54 09 380 115 16 490 it was up against the 25-30ft straight face bank.
Itsworthit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our Fall rally is this weekend, and we are going down that way again, we can let everyone know to keep their eyes open, how many beers for the reward???
Will R

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that would be much apprieciated carey!!! reward....lots and lotsa beers you just name it!
Pepe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:28 pm    Post subject: Sorry Reply with quote

Sorry I took so long to answer. Any time guys, remember we have to help each other, to have better races and better poker rallys, hope to see u againg at the races next year.
I talked with my son about the incident and he said that u guys were soaked !!!!!!!!!!!!
Any way, have a good one.
PEPE
H M S
Sylvan Lake.
403 887 0102

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: