OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LSX242 THE BOAT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> RACER PROFILES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boosted

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:04 pm    Post subject: LSX242 THE BOAT Reply with quote

Driver mark Rodacker
Nav Spencer Rodacker
Lsx454

image.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  580.23 KB
 Viewed:  8851 Time(s)

image.jpeg

Lets go back I think we missed one rock!
rgrant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi mark this is ryan in gp I have a 402 inch ls2 stroker in an e6 with efi I was thinking maybe this winter I would put all my gear on an lsx454 or possibly a tall deck rhs stroker, should make good rpm with a aa stainless, I lost touch with how they have been standing up in the race world and how many guys are running them in your class I would be interested in a used one to experiment with possibly if any of you guys were going to change them out before they emplode short or long block even another 100-200 rpm would get me into the low 70mph, thanks for any info on the subject.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> RACER PROFILES All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: