OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What happened with that all new out of the box haul design?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
F*ckLand

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:33 am    Post subject: What happened with that all new out of the box haul design? Reply with quote

A couple years ago I was reading this really long message board about a guy that was working on a completely new haul design it was like half boat half plane, it had a cockpit style cab and with driver up front and navigator in back, it had a really narrow design and the nose of the boat was designed to give it lift. It was a really cool read with lots of awesome pics. I was trying to find it again, I've been searching through the categories to find it. I thought it was in "In the Shop"
If any one remembers what the post was called or if he has another website let me know.

I was telling some friends about it I wanted to show them the pics and now I'm starting to wonder if I just dreamt it up lol. Thanks

Moahunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greg Boice was building it it has made some runs testing ,havnt heard much lately
hamilton

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

General forum under (trying something new ).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: