OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Athabasca poker rally.......edicit.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GRWAdventures

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW here's some pictures of our "piece of shit boats" [img][/img]

newsletter.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  69.09 KB
 Viewed:  10209 Time(s)

newsletter.jpg

banana boat.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  25.43 KB

banana boat.jpg

can 2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  57.09 KB

can 2.jpg

Waterdude

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:35 pm    Post subject: Athabasca poker rally edicit Reply with quote

First off the person driving the boat is in care and control and responsible for the operation of the vessel. People who run into anther person's boat should expect to pay to fix it. Its no different than someone coming into a parking lot and side swiping your $80000.oo diesel pickup. We should all be promoting our sport in a positive way.
As far as punching someone because they are mad at someone for running into their boat? That would be nice to have an assault charge to go with that? Boating is no different than sledding or driving down the highway. Everyone is responsible for their actions. GOOD, BAD, Or OTHERWISE. We don't need anybody seriously maimed or injured. Law suits are no fun and the trauma caused by such an incident is not good for anybody or our sport.
So moving forward think of the consequences that could follow your actions?

Chrisco

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that last post!! That's how it should be. Darcy your reply to the same post on the mean chicken site was quite different, since you decided to pull this up go back into your history and post your response please for everyone to see. For the record I haven't been back to your rally nor do I want to let's face it it's really not to exciting river boating North of Athabasca lol. I run shallow tight channels with my boat as well with the 5 other 100k boats in out group and you know what the paint and the sides all look great. The 70 plus hrs I have on my new boat is in the last 2 months as it was picked up in late April. All of its use is technical shallow sliding of the bottom shit. So it is possible to still have a sweet looking river boat that still runs extreme,So your comments like (KEEP IT ON THE LAKE) and (GO ROUND AND ROUND) or the best one KEEP IT IN THE SHOW ROOM. Shows the lack of respect you have for other boats. I like having nice shit that looks good and performs and it's my business as I build custom sleds for a living. There a lot of people like me out there that value there toys as much as I do mine. So as you say (you can't wait to pull up beside my boat) bring your wallet bud because you'll be painting the side of mine after you fuck it up!! Here's a pic so you know which one to rub up on.

image.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  195.26 KB
 Viewed:  10138 Time(s)

image.jpg

Chrisco

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry you got a ding in your boat but maybe the river scene isn't for you if you are that worried about your paint.

This is exactly what this is about Darcy, it's guys like you that aren't worried about there paint I guess lol. Every time you post to this thread your lack of respect comes out....just reed your own post.
GRWAdventures

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldn't find the post you were talking about? But anyway I think we have pretty much exhausted this disscussion. Everybody has there own opinon on what type of boat they want to run and where to run it and what it looks like. After all its not really about the boat but the freedom one gets on the river. Enjoy your new boat...shes a beauty.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: