OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New to the Forum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Johnnyblaze

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:45 pm    Post subject: New to the Forum Reply with quote

Hello everyone, just registered as user Johnnyblaze, my grandson's name. I own a 2004 Nahanni which I ordered and was built for me with the 7 stringer hull. I would not call myself a "hardcore" jet-boater but when I saw my first Outlaw and how they were built I had to have one. The Nahanni was my choice as a "cross-over" boat for doing everything. We have taken the boat to Lake Superior and Lake Nipigon in Ontario lots not to mention Campbell River salmon fishing...numerous times. I live in south Alberta (Pincher Creek) and so I spend a lot of time on the Oldman Reservoir. I have taken it on a few rivers but really nothing shallow. In any case I look forward to hangin out here now and then. Gord
Smoke Show

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to see you're enjoying your boat! Most of these guys don't comment on random photos but I know people do look at them. Enjoy!
Arthur
Outlaw Eagle Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya it's a bit different of a forum for input etc. Lots of guys will help you out, but the chit chat is minimal. Pictures are always a hit.....winter is a bit slower on here as well. Welcome JBlaze....is this the same guy from Snow and Mud? Few people here on both of them.
Johnnyblaze

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:34 am    Post subject: Snow and Mud Reply with quote

Not familiar with it no.
Johnnyblaze

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:37 am    Post subject: Nootka Sound Reply with quote

Planning our next trip already. Going to be "Critter Cove" in Nootka Inlet. Should be amazing. Halibut and Chinook.
Smoke Show

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

only trips I'm planning these days involve a track and skis. But everyone loves fishing!
Johnnyblaze

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:40 pm    Post subject: Winter Reply with quote

My shortcoming is that I spend all winter thinking about summer, boating and biking with family and all summer dreading winter. Got my boat all pulled a part and found some cracked welds in the stringers so likely will spend some time on that. Looking at making a few changes (like moving the fuel tank). Thinking about relocating two under the front seats and making a dog house engine cover. More conducive to fishing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: