OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Harbercraft 1775 For sale!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> PLEASURE BOAT CLASSIFIEDS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vanessajust10@gmail.com

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:30 pm    Post subject: Harbercraft 1775 For sale! Reply with quote

The boat is a 2007 Harbercraft 1775 Extreme Duty with the full UHMW bottom protection.
With full camper top from front to back with all the side windows, and two bucket seat ( new this year) mounted on storage boxes.

There are 224 hours on the engine, and it is a 200hp DFI sport jet, with many newer parts such as reeds, spark plugs, and fuel pump. This is a super strong engine and has given me no grief.

The pump is original to the boat, with new high skew impeller, wear ring, and stator. This boat has the Scott hydraulic trim nozzle set up on it. Also a new battery midsummer last year.

It has a mercury smart craft gauge, with a separate volt and fuel gauge. @ 1100GPM bilge pumps, bilge blower, and driver side windshield wiper, bow and stern lighting.

I have included the original impeller for the boat it only has 25 hours on it, along with a second high skew impeller that has been reconditioned, the original sport jet nozzle, and the stator that was take off (This could be reconditioned for a lot less than the new one is worth)

For this price we are including a 2012 5hp Mercury 4 stroke kicker motor, along with two Scotty hand crank down riggers, two rod holders and a portable fishfinder.

The trailer is a 2007 karavan custom weld. The wheel bearings, seals, and wiring were all new in the spring of last year. Tires are only two years old, and there is a spare mounted on the trailer.

I am the second owner and it has been stored indoors its whole life. As well it has been fully serviced every 30 hours or once a season whichever came first. The boat has been polished and waxed every spring and is never stored dirty. The boat has always had premium mercury oil used in it!.

It is currently located in the Yukon but we are willing to drive to BC or Alberta if required.

We are asking $38,000 for everything but willing to negoitate. Please feel free to make an offer.
For any more info or more pictures please email me

for pictures please look at kijiji ad http://www.kijiji.ca/v-powerboat-motorboat/whitehorse/1775-extreme-duty-jet-boat/1080433399?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
whitecourtlife

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couldn't get the link to work.

If this isn't sold can you call me at 780-779-3365

Thanks,
Curtis
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> PLEASURE BOAT CLASSIFIEDS All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: