OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Brian Clement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dale

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:42 pm    Post subject: Brian Clement Reply with quote

There was a great loss today in the Jet boating world, we lost Brian Clement at the age of 82. He had been dealing with several heath issues related to Parkinson’s Disease over the last 10 years. He was pre-diseased by his wife Bernie.

I was 4 or 5 years old when I first meet Brian with my grandfather, he was building boats in Penhold in the early 70’s. most of the farmers in my area had jet boats at the time. It was one of Brian's boats that got me hooked, first river boat I ever rode in and dreamed about it for many years till I got my own 25 years later.

Brian started building boats in the 60’s, then was partnered in CCO marine and later Jetman industries. Starting with wooden jet boats then steel bottomed aluminum sided hulls, and finally full welded river boats. Brian did all his own sewing of tops and seats. He has built every part to make the boat run well, from hand building pumps and impellers to some of the neatest trailers you had ever seen.

Brian has also built many gold mining sluice’s and a unique log lathe for log home building. Spent months at a time on the rivers in BC and Alberta gold mining and hunting.

He was well known for his jet boats and his boating all over western Canada.

Please share your stories and pictures of one of the most inventive and brilliant craftsmen in the jet boating community.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: