OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Day 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bald Man
The Myth.... The Legend

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:11 pm    Post subject: Day 5 Reply with quote

I am a little more than sad about the coverage here. Does nobody have a camera that you could take a photo of the times and post them. It is real easy,,, I have done it. Mad I have heard third hand that Paddy blew up today and was having issues with his back up motor. Cromie is still running strong. Whitey has lost some speed due to a lack of intake water. All the rest I guess we just have to make up or go to nzjetboating to get the info.
Here is the most up to date photo I have of Mark Cromie!!!
Get with boys and feed us some results.

photos 103.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  183.3 KB
 Viewed:  17118 Time(s)

photos 103.jpg

Steven Price

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Latest information on www.nzjetboating.com is that Mark Cromie is leading by 12 minutes
Bald Man
The Myth.... The Legend

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just in from Franky;
Cromie is running real strong, Whitey is running very good (2nd?), Neville Kelly is running real fast (2nd or 3rd), Paddy did break something (get er fixed), Alex Robinson is 4th overall (?), Karey Crawford is running away in B class, Dave (DOC) is still running good in C class. James is fornicating with a canine as far as keeping us up to date. Take a photo of the times and post it.
Here's the latest photo of the race that I have recieved. They are off course, it looks like to me, but it is all I have to work with.

photos 085.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  192.77 KB
 Viewed:  17097 Time(s)

photos 085.jpg

finally conviced her

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was able to get away from work to see the finish at Bezanson bridge. Holy crap is that Cromie boat a beast (a friend of mine would call that a vulgar display of wealth). A little more info from the company who is hosting the event would sure be nice. I have no idea what the times are but the Cromie is the first one I seen come in and was noticeably faster than any other boat I seen. Sorry I don't have video or pics to post.
Xerophobic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't get your panties in a knot there Dave its really tough to coordinate getting times because they often are not posted and official till late at nite and the actual boards aren't up at all drivers meetings and when they are its in the morning just before we race. I just spoke to the timers about getting the latest but they are not going to be ready for a few hours and are still being made available in excel format which isn't really forum freindly.

Yes you heard it right Cromie in the lead, Whitey about 8 mins back(before the last leg)
Patty broke some valvetrain parts on the primary and swapped out at the top end. We passed him on the bank a few miles down so the backup is toast or has some issues as well. We have yet to talk to anyone first hand but he did not look happy at all.

The only other boat i recall passing today was Jesse F on the bank on the upstream leg.

Richard Grant still leads but got into some rough stuff on the last leg and spun sideways into some rocks, ripped a few holes in his new hull but made the leg and wasn't takin on water. He will be doing some repairs tonight tho.

We need to get out and prerun so I will try to post more later if I can dig up times

Cheers

Bald Man
The Myth.... The Legend

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry James Bondage, but the unwashed masses need to know and won't mind the odd photo too. I know it's tough deal on these things. Have the timing folks fax the times to me each night if they could, and I'll post in the morning. The fax just needs to be to me by 05:30 hrs. Don't get your panties in a knot Very Happy
Arthur
Outlaw Eagle Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two Jetboaters that wear panties????Never heard such a thing....... Laughing Laughing Laughing

P.S....Going back up from FT.Assinaboine again tomorrow.Trying to be there for 10:00am but will probably miss the start if we run the skinny lines again Rolling Eyes (sorry cam)

Steven Price

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

latest information on nzjetboating.com shows pictures of times for all classes, has Cromie leading from Whiteside and Robinson

http://www.nzjetboating.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=9920.45

Dano

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Dave, how is it the altimeter on that chopper shows 600 feet ASL and it's flying over the mountains. Razz
ravencrew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take a look at the gas guages too. Hope there was somewhere to land that helicopter, All I see is mountains in the foreground.
Bald Man
The Myth.... The Legend

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's 10,600 ft. We flew out of Springbank and it's close to the mountains; plenty of fuel, but we did put her down!!!
Back to boating boys.

Copy (2) of Moose Mnt 012.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  169.39 KB
 Viewed:  16390 Time(s)

Copy (2) of Moose Mnt 012.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: