OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Burley Idaho Regatta NJ/NF

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> POKER RALLY EVENTS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Code Blue Racing

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:33 pm    Post subject: Burley Idaho Regatta NJ/NF Reply with quote

Quote:
rossdbos;47676]O.K. Nostalgia Flats and Nostalgia Jet racers:
I am pleased to report that after lengthy discussions the 2008 Burley Idaho Regatta has agreed to invite you to attend under the following terms and conditions:
1.) The Nostalgia Rules will be those used by SCSC and RPM RACING ENT.- 80 MPH max - see rules, with on board GPS- ALL SAFETY MUST BE COMPLIED WITH!!!
2.) No prize money (for the first year), however, no entry fee (for the first year). Trophies for 1st, 2nd and 3rd overall in each class.

3.) You must pre-register and commit to attend a minimum of 30 days prior to the event.

Should you have any questions please give me a call to discuss (310) 318-4012. This is the best I could do and I hope you all appreciate it. No negative commentary on the message boards, call me directly if there is a problem.

Sincerely,
Ross Wallach, RPM RACING ENT./SCSC

Proud Father of the 53 C Driver "Lil Miss Dynamite" Amanda Rich
Code Blue Racing

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Nostalgia classes that will be offered at Burley are governed by the IE category. So you must join APBA and IE as your category (you may join other cateogies but make sure you have IE on your card.). You will need a physical (proof of or send it to APBA when you join) and it will be put on your membership card. I will let you all know when the Burley sanction is complete and most likely post the link here for everyone to download along with the entry blank to be filled out completely and send in (will be on the sanction.).

Each driver will have to pay a $20 IE admin fund fee per APBA, other than that there is no other entry fee.

Stay tuned.
Thanks,
Ross Wallach, RPM RACING ENT. / SCSC

Proud Father of the 53 C Driver "Lil Miss Dynamite" Amanda Rich
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> POKER RALLY EVENTS All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: