OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cats are comin out of the bag in Gold Beach June 23-24, 2007

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> POKER RALLY EVENTS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BOHHICA

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:11 pm    Post subject: Cats are comin out of the bag in Gold Beach June 23-24, 2007 Reply with quote

Just to let a cat out of the bag, Gold Beach will be starting all legs beginning in Gold Beach as a three boat mass start on Saturday and Sunday. At the top end, Foster Bar, boats will start in position of finish reaching the top. Sunday, boats will start in in groups according to overall time regardless of their class.

Friday night at the Calcutta, every driver will draw a starting position for their boat in their class. If there are 5 A boats, they will each draw a number for their starting positions 1-5. 1, 2, & 3 will start in the first heat. 3 & 4 will start one minute behind with the number 1 draw out of the B class. If there are 2 B boats, the 2nd draw B boat will start with the 1st and 2nd draw of BBFX. This will trickle from BBFX to SBFX to Sport Jet.

This starting situation will be great from a specators stand point and also a racers. Spectators will see true American racing through out the entire course. And I promise as a racer when the flag drops and you have a boat on your left and right, you will have an adreniline rush that we have not seen in our US racing for quite sometime.

Boats this close in start times will also give those Poor Boys the opportunity to run down the A boats. I know I will feel Sam's breath on the back of my neck for 32 miles. Chris D. you are in charge of breath mints!!

The town of Gold Beach is getting really excited and I hope that everyone out their who is interested in coming back to the Grand Daddy will. The course is looking to be in great shape this year with lots of potential shoals and cannels beginning to appear as the water drops. This will make everyone rely on reading water and not winning a drag race.

The upper end of the river will remain relatively the same, white water with jagged bedrock. It is not difficult, but it will demand your respect.

See everyone in Grants Pass.

Ryan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> POKER RALLY EVENTS All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: