OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

some unnoficial results so far

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MaxPower

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:37 pm    Post subject: some unnoficial results so far Reply with quote

Stratton takes Windfall to Whitecourt. Dixie "something" takes fx circuit Sat., last circuit race finishing order was Stratton, miss DeeDee, Black Pearl, miss Bhaven, Crawford DNF, miss Magoo DNF(A&B?). Unnofficial and that's all I can say for sure, no sleep after night shift will mess with thte Braaine. Also ProSafe folded his boat in half on Fri., uuugly! got airborne over rocks at over ninety and stuck the nose in. There should be a 11' tunnel hull fixxer upper for sale right away.
JR

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 7:19 pm    Post subject: Re: some unnoficial results so far Reply with quote

MaxPower wrote:
Stratton takes Windfall to Whitecourt. Dixie "something" takes fx circuit Sat., last circuit race finishing order was Stratton, miss DeeDee, Black Pearl, miss Bhaven, Crawford DNF, miss Magoo DNF(A&B?). Unnofficial and that's all I can say for sure, no sleep after night shift will mess with thte Braaine. Also ProSafe folded his boat in half on Fri., uuugly! got airborne over rocks at over ninety and stuck the nose in. There should be a 11' tunnel hull fixxer upper for sale right away.

The Fixxer upper does not sound to good.. Have you any Photo's for the day.. Cheers JR Shocked Shocked Shocked
MaxPower

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no pics sorry
WhichWay

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:38 pm    Post subject: Whitecourt Reply with quote

Was at the gravel bar by the golf course Sat and Sun and saw the B or A class boat ( Yellow with Flames on front) spin out at about 90.WOW.Troopers, pushed it off the bar and carried on.Thanks to all you racers for spending the big bucks to put on a show for us.
WhichWay

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:02 pm    Post subject: pics Reply with quote

Kool pic no boat but you know what was happenin.
allblowdup

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was hoping that some one saw us doing our impression of a frisbee at over a 100 mph. The worst thing that happened was ap piece of our spoon got bent down right in front of the intake an we couldn't go fats that about 70 mph after that. If anyone has any pictures or videos let me know. Thanks
Bald Man
The Myth.... The Legend

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where's all the info boys?? Confused Confused
No photos, no results??
TOP DAWG

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hakuna mattata 1st Overall - A class 1st
Miss Dee Dee 2nd Overall- A class 2nd
Black Pearl 3rd Overall - B class 1st
Miss Magoo B class 2nd
No relation C class 1st
Bad Habbit C class 2nd
Feellin Randy C class 3rd
Dixie Normous Fx 1st
Air Time II Fx 2nd

Prosafe A class DNS folded his boat testing
Doggie Style DNS blew his engine testing
Impact A class DNF
Miss Behaven A class DNF
It's Worth it A class DNF
KOS Corp C class DNF
A Bit of Freedom C class DNF
Outlaws FX class DNF

More latter and will get some pics on here.

Thanks to the Whitecourt Boating Association for putting on such a wonderfull event.

www.bullseyeenterprises.ca

follow us on instagram @bulleyeenterprises

Like us on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/bullseyeenterprisespeaceriver?ref=hl
MISSBHAVEN

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which Way - That was us doing the spin out at 100+ mph. The only part of the spin that I clearly remember was a gust of wind catching and lifting our left front side of the boat about 3-4 feet into the air, and before I could take my foot of the throttle we were gone. It was the most violent crash I've ever been in. After everything stopped moving (including our brains inside our skulls) and we realized we were still right side up, we checked to make sure our steering was still working and we pushed off. We couldn't hear you guys on the beach but we did see you cheering us on and we sure did appreciate it. As allblowed up mentioned, we did very little damage to the boat and we are already discussing improvements and strategies for next year. We would sure like to see any pictures or video of our spin-out, so if anyone knows someone who has some or knows someone who was there, please have them call me at 780-831-9165 or email me at jcfoster@telusplanet.net. I hope you and all the fans enjoyed yourselves. I can't speak on behalf of all the racers but I can say that the support of the fans means a lot to the "Miss B' Haven" Racing Team . Thank You!!

Also, I would like to formally thank all the volunteers that organised and worked many hours to put on such a well organised and fun race. Despite all of our problems, we had a great time and will be there next year!
WhichWay

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:40 pm    Post subject: Whitecourt Reply with quote

Hi Missbhavin.Yes that was definetly a spectacular crash,glad you guys are ok.I did,nt get any pics but there were a lot of people on the gravel bar so hopefully someone has a video or pic.Your boat came out of the water and spun and all I could see was water as you came back to earth.Lotsa people running to your rescue if needed.
MISSBHAVEN

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WhichWay - Did the boat get completely out of the water and what did it do (angle, spin, rotate) while it was in the air? My Navigator thinks that when the bow came back down, we were pointing another direction so we were spun around (180 degrees) and then we slid backwards until the stern settled enough to dig into the river bottom and then we did another 180, pointing back down stream again??? During each lap after that spin , I could feel a wind gust comming out of that channel at the exact same spot on each lap. I'm just glad nobody else was spun by it.
TOP DAWG

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We nearly got blow out at the same spot, but on the remaining laps I trimmed down the wings to keep us in the water.

www.bullseyeenterprises.ca

follow us on instagram @bulleyeenterprises

Like us on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/bullseyeenterprisespeaceriver?ref=hl
allblowdup

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man I wish we would have had a red bull before the race (you know it gives you wings). Then we would have had some thing to trim us down with hehe!. I also would like to thank all the other racers for there helpfulness whenever us newbies ran into problems. Half the reason for racing is just the good bunch of guys that are invloved. I think that we might have to put a race on in Grande Prairie just so we can repay back some of favors that we owe. Thanks again.
WhichWay

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:56 am    Post subject: Whitecourt Reply with quote

MISSBHAVEN-I was just downstream of you but it looked like your front end got air but when that happened you spun/rotated towards that side channel and I believe you were airborne then but when you touch down you were backwards.It happened so FAST but when you did touch down ass backwards is when I saw the wall of water.I think you only did the one ( 360 ) and stopped pointing downstrem. Like I say it happened very fast.Hopefully someone else on that bar can post here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: