OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Eagle on the Tuchodi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> VIDEO
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rock Doctor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:28 am    Post subject: Eagle on the Tuchodi Reply with quote

I was up at Tuchodi Lakes for the last week of June, and ran into a couple forum members. One was "It's Worth It" (I said something that clued him in that I am known as Rock Doctor).
Awesome guy, had a nice little visit with him and his friends. He offered to let me take his boat out for a ride, and of course I jumped all over it.
All I can say is ........ WOW, I want one.
Here is a little clip from the trip. I ran Karey's boat up to the second lake and back a couple times. Usually takes me about 7-8 minutes in my boat, and I did it with Karey's boat in under 2 minutes Shocked

HUGE Thanks to you Karey, that was a BLAST.

I think my GPS lost it's sat link and came up with the wrong Max Speed, but whatever it was, it was FAST.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cOhqDexKgN4
Rock Doctor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There sure seems to be alot of "Strong Silent Types" around here Wink
lol

RD
No Bad Days

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Rock, great video clip, you should post on the main form, you will have a great response. I would have been there but was advised by Karey my E6 was a bit too big. Dave B.
Rock Doctor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Bad Days wrote:
Hi Rock, great video clip, you should post on the main form, you will have a great response. I would have been there but was advised by Karey my E6 was a bit too big. Dave B.

Not sure how big your E6 is, but at this time of yr, it's not uncommon to see boats in the 24-26ft range up there. Some of them are up to 8.5 ft wide.

Do you think I should just re-post this in the main forum, or see if one of the moderators will just move this post?
DOC

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep id have to agree with you on the gps. Good thing you were driving, you sure dont wanna ride with Crawford, hes got a bad habit of running over things. You should come down to whitecourt for the races and maybe Karey will let you drive his " Real " race boat, then youll see some speed.
Alumaman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey RD, nice video.

That Monday after checking out the falls we ran 18 miles up the Tuchodi from the mouth of the second lake. Not sure what the record is but we must be close, haha. Some of the best boating I've done.
Still haven't got around to getting my pictures down loaded.
Itsworthit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet, didn't realize you took a video of it, I ferget to scroll down to the bottom of the form page all the time, so, ..........have you ordered yours yet, I heard yer wife say it was OK, I got the same video but was driving down between the lakes looking thru the camera, I'll try to post it
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> VIDEO All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: