OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

First river run ...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HOOLIGAN

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cavefish wrote:
Not a bad pic of Unpredictable for MS paint!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I'm sure Paul would be shakin his head if he read this sayin .."wtf.. is that guy doin to that poor boat" ..LMFAO

If i could have predicted how unpredictable ..unpredictable could be.. I could have predicted that the gravel bar was predictably unpredictable and predicted that turning left was the wrong thing to do....then I wouldn't have to show off my art skills here Very Happy

Computer generated portraits of your boats are available for 16.99 each plus shipping and handling ..orders may take up to 6 months... Laughing

Arthur
Outlaw Eagle Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOOLIGAN wrote:

I'm sure Paul would be shakin his head if he read this sayin .."wtf.. is that guy doin to that poor boat" ..LMFAO

If i could have predicted how unpredictable ..unpredictable could be.. I could have predicted that the gravel bar was predictably unpredictable and predicted that turning left was the wrong thing to do....then I wouldn't have to show off my art skills here Very Happy

Computer generated portraits of your boats are available for 16.99 each plus shipping and handling ..orders may take up to 6 months... Laughing

That's some funny shit right there..........I'll take two picture's!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing You really should get a camera OR learn how to post pictures.....just sayin'.
HOOLIGAN

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's some funny shit right there..........I'll take two picture's!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing You really should get a camera OR learn how to post pictures.....just sayin'.[/quote]

LOL .. My camera was subjected to a water test by a friend of mine ..and failed miserably Very Happy ..I just haven't picked one up a new yet ..but I will when I pass through a town that has more than corn dogs and pop tarts for sale like BeaverLodge has to offer..lol.

Your order has been taken..all we at Compuimagery require is a 800 x 1200 jpeg of your boat Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: