OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

21 or 22 ft Clearwater ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Regular Joe

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:06 pm    Post subject: 21 or 22 ft Clearwater ? Reply with quote

Hi All,

Can you install more than 5 stringers on this hull Question Also would the best motor and pump combo be the 8.1L with the 212 for the 22 ft hull Question What power and pump combo would you recommend for the 21 ft hull Question This boat would be used for mainly fishing rivers, lake and ocean Very Happy I would prefer the air ride seats at the helm and two side benches. Trolling motor brackect fixed to full length swimplatform. Bolted on zincs to back of stern for salt water use. Wink Bow mount electric trolling motor and deck plate aluminum floors throughout Idea How would the ride be on lake chops at reduce speed Question what price range would I be looking at for either set-up Question

P.S. I live in the Fraser Valley, in B.C.

Best regards

Regular Joe
Terry Meachem

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:56 am    Post subject: Clearwater Reply with quote

You can e-mail me at terrymeachem@outlaweagle.com and we can go over the options and pricing.
Terry Meachem
Sales Outlaw Eagle Manufacturing Ltd.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: