OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Rat 200
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE RACE FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Forplay

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, how about some updates? Like to here some details of the fun your having !
wtraugr

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sure would be nice to see some updates and I hope
pressurevac changed his crappy diapers before the race
Hines

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pressurevac is most likely 100 miles of the race course, getting some new cornflakes.lol. Later.
MISSBHAVEN

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had a great weekend! Here's the results.

Rat 200 RACE RESULTS 2009.doc
 Description:
2009 Rat 200 Race Results
 Filesize:  47.5 KB
 Viewed:  16526 Time(s)

Rat 200 RACE RESULTS 2009.doc

sandman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The bullshit needs to be sorted out here and now.
The racers package, sent out and POSTED ON THE WEB OVER A MONTH AGO, has the distances correct for O'Brien park to Wapiti Gardens. 40 miles 1 way. There is no place I can see where it is stated to be 50 miles. If it is 38 miles as some have said, you would think that maybe a light would come on at the 10 mile point to maybe alert the GPS holder that maybe you missed something!!?? After all, 10 miles added onto a 38 mile race is almost 1/4 longer, hello, Mcfly!!
Pressure vac, you seem to be internet savvy, how come you missed this information that has been at the top of the page for a month? Maybe you should look at this racing thing more as a way to prove your smarts, rather than the other way around.
The race was great for those that could read, I think you were the only one to have totally missed the bus in such grand fashion, maybe they will have a bread crumb trail for you in Peace River.
Oh yeah, your village called, they miss you!

pressurevac

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for clarifying that Jesse. Everyone makes mistakes and you not seeing that number may be an honest mistake. Your man enough to admit your error.
What you are missing here sandman, is that Jesse has edited the original post which DID state that it was 100 miles return. I actually did print out the info provided, and until I posted a few days ago it actually did say 100 miles return. For those of us who have not been up to Wapiti Gardens before, we use the directions given to help us navigate our destination (which was what Jesse posted "100 miles return").
And your right, the bullshit should stop. As you can see in his reply, he apologized for the error, that is great. But the rest of you just want to continue this crap, so OK, get in your comments while you can. GO AHEAD! Laughing I am just fine with sitting back and laughing at all this!
sandman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The mileage posted at the top of the map pages has not been changed from the start, and it clearly states 80 miles, just as the mileage to Smokey Flats was posted, just as in the racers package, Dated April 14, 2009.
I don't know where the 100 mile thing came from, but it wasn't from the racers packages that were posted here, as I still have the original copy that was sent in to This website. The maps are the same as used in the 2007 worlds race, as well as 2008.
If you received different mileages than this, it was without the knowledge of the race committee.

MISSBHAVEN

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a little bit of a wake up call to how dangerous our sport can be and as a reminder why we have safety rules, I'm pleased to say that Todd Weaver and his brother Darren are ok after their crash during the first leg on Saturday. Their #204 "A" boat took a bad "kick" from a wave causing it to land bow first into another wave causing it too spin out at well over 100 mph, coming to a sudden stop in about 2 boat lengths. The violent and sudden spin/stop caused Todd to smash his helmet on the roll bar twice, knocking him unconscious. This accident could have easily become a tragedy very quickly as their boat could have easily swamped and quickly sunk with an unconscious Todd still in it. As a credit to our support boat volunteers, there was a support boat at the exact location of the accident ready to help. Todd tells me there is video of the accident and he is going to send it to the video company producing our 2009 Rat 200 Video, so get ready for another exciting race video.

sandman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:18 am    Post subject: Final results by class Reply with quote

Hines

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's kind of wild , whitey & weaver have the same times for the race.Later
Arthur
Outlaw Eagle Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chad is always so close to Spencer!!! Cool
whitehead

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spencer was probably just toying with him! Razz [/list]
YKX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:35 pm    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

YUP!
Hines

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Kings may have been playing a little but Chad & Willie are only going to get better with time. That is a good tunnel, oh don't forget the last worlds in whitecourt that boat finished second overall just a couple seconds behind whitey. Later.
Will R

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree hines that chad and willie are only going to get faster in time as i am a fan as chads driving style so closley twins spencers...but do you think russel and spencer are going to just sit on the fence and wait for them to catch them?trust me i dont think there is a night that goes by in the summer that russel and spencer arent brainstorming coming up with new ideas and testing testing testing theres a reason why russels been named the godfather of jetboatracing by hot boat magazine and spencers been named the best whitewater jetboat driver..not to mention 7 time world champion...and just to point out the shakers just about 12yrs old!oh and you mention how well that boat did in whitecourt yeah it did great but its not even the same boat... chad and willie have spent countless hours and money and made tremendous changes to that boat to make it the rocket it is today and a job well done mind you!and hopefully you remeber the ass whoopin spencer was laying down on everyone in peace river before the shaker broke in the 07 worlds!Whitehead and ykx i can 99.9%gaurentee that spencer and russel were not toying with chad and willie...when they go to a race its all business unless the race is a lock then they put the show on for the spectators but when its game time trust me there's no playing around they just wouldn't risk it and they wouldn't do it to a fellow racer as thats kind of an insult and thats definatley not the kind of people spencer and russel are.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE RACE FORUM All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: