OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Your boat Launch

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> BOAT LAUNCHES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rapid Transit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:12 pm    Post subject: Your boat Launch Reply with quote

say guys and dolls, some of you have read the saga on the Rocky Boat launch, well we are REAL close, but, what I need is some pix of your park, launch etc. to go to councils with for examples, if you have any comments with pluses or minuses, they are welcome. this thing of ours is" in the fan " and has the attention of everyone that counts in regards to these type of projects, it may also help others that are trying to get a launch built,as well as keeping us boaters on the waters. Whitecourt and GP you guys must have some good shots from your chopper coverage on the races.

Thanks in advance, please email them to me, confused@telusplanet.net
shallow draft

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also please let us know of the positive spin offs that come from having a well used boat launch. Fuel & food come to everyones mind but there are likely other benifits to a communitty
No Bad Days

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A few pics of Whitecourt. This facility gets used lots, on a warm day it is full of people picnicing, fishing swimming hanging out and usually full of empty boat trailers.
jack

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:52 am    Post subject: launch's Reply with quote

Hey all ,
If some one has a photo of the launch at Fort Vermillion please post it . This is an incredible launch . A small place like this has a great launch that is two wheel drive accessible puts to shame some or most larger towns launches , even edmonton !
WhichWay

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:52 am    Post subject: PR Lower West Peace Reply with quote

Thanks to who ever did the great job at the Lower West launch. The dock works great and I did burn up about 300$ in the local economy. Smoking hot in PR so the Smokey is nice and cool. Thanks again.
TOP DAWG

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WichWay, you can thank Weaver Welding for fixing up the dock and the launch. It looked alot better before the water came in and silted in all that new gravel but they did do an excelent job.

www.bullseyeenterprises.ca

follow us on instagram @bulleyeenterprises

Like us on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/bullseyeenterprisespeaceriver?ref=hl
Rapid Transit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

got some pix from Dave of the wc launch , excellant pix, thanks again Dave, but I could use some more from elsewhere ! send me an email and I will send you a disposable camera if I have to. like I said, we are at the ministerial level with this , any help may be a benefit to future projects ! lets keep jet boaters on the waters

thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> BOAT LAUNCHES All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: