OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Videos for the weekend

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ntjetboater

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:06 pm    Post subject: New Videos for the weekend Reply with quote

Forum is a little slow so for your viewing enjoyment here is a clip from the No Relation racing Team

The Extension 'wmv' was deactivated by an board admin, therefore this Attachment is not displayed.

MISSBHAVEN

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Video Vince. My cheque's in the mail today.
steelheadfreak

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok. THATS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The fishin boat is up for sale along with all the gear. Im buyin a race boat. I need a sponser. Any takers?......Oh and I need someone to tell my wife. Laughing
allblowdup

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy crap Jesse I told Vince that I would be in an old folks home before you would get around to sending him that cheque. Well I guess I was wrong there is always a two thousand seventy first time for everything. Hey bess are coming this weekend to the final woodcut at the rat shack? We going to work a little and maybe drink a little more.
allblowdup

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steelhead freak how does that go (it is better to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission). We are seriuosly looking for more people to get into the racing seen. Thant why we are going to run a 620 hp 572 next year to see if we can still go over 100mph and do it with pump gas. We are thinking of having a display board to show some of cost savings to running a C,B,A boat.
Itsworthit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dean Saxon, from the USA was at the worlds in 2004 with a new eagle tunnel 21' and he had the 572- 620hp version, and I believe he saw max 96 mph, (somewhere to start)
Cavefish

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dean runs a 502/502. He runs mid 90's consistently with it. It's stock compression, stock cam, stock heads, dual plane intake and an 850. We also saw similiar numbers with a straight off the crate 502 in another newer hull. You gotta be over a hundred with the 672, we all figure 103-106 in our bs sessions in the pits.
Xerophobic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heya Vince you are going to help make this winter alot shorter with all these clips! I'll have RR2 footage for you shortly. Did a run yesterday with a rollbar mount and a handheld. Got some awesome footage and learned alot too. (inverters shut down when starters draw too much power, doh!) We have the entire upriver run on 2 cams and only handheld on the way back. Regretfully the rollbar cam, facing the rear, shut down on the way back (see above) Highlights include getting the finger about 15 times(I guess salmon were running <shrugs>) a guy actually throwing a rock at us(ok maybe not so cool) and running a logjam at speed that last time we didn't and to be honest if I knew where I was probably wouldn't have this time! lol You wanna talk about wicked hits in a tight spot in a river, you ain't seen nothing yet! haha Cheers
MISSBHAVEN

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesse, thanks for the feedback. That's about the speed we're going to be shooting for, not much slower than slower "A" or fastest "B" boats for about 1/3 the price, we hope?? Confused
YKX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:51 pm    Post subject: more video Reply with quote

vince,

how about more vids, I know you have been working like a dog,,,,right??????? You better be!

Get some vids up and running, it is going to be a long winter!

YKX Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: