OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

message for ITSWORTHIT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cam moore

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:14 pm    Post subject: message for ITSWORTHIT Reply with quote

hey Karey
Hope you got home safely mate. Can you please let me know if you have any confirmed dates for your local race season for next year as I am looking at comming over.Keep in touch..cameron
Itsworthit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Cameron, Too much stuff happening here whem we got back, but we had a good time up the west coast, had a wee bit of problems in chch when we got there and had to return to Hanmer to pick-up stuff we forgot there, you and chris are the best, I haven't been checking on the site at all, but I hear some stuff is happening with the race but haven't been up on it much, the work thing is in the way, don't know how to thank you but thanks a lot, to everyone who views this site cammeron and chris ( 2 guys who showed up to help marty and me just before the race) whom I had never met, they jumped in and helped us out beyond anything that I could imagine. they looked after us and helped keep everything going smoothly. THANKS We are at our wind-up x-mas party right now, Paddy and Jimbob informed me that you put a post on the site, sorry for not keeping in contact, if this post is alittle fuzzy, it's 'cause of the whiskey's I have comsumed 'till now. HI DAVE ALLEN, how come when I have a few drinks that name comes to mind???? Thanks for the support everone, had a great time in NZ people are wonderfull and the rivers are great, just for the record everone, my motor was toast and we were able to limp into the finish line just on step, water got plugged up when we inadvertently drove thru some sand, it overheated and #8 intake valve dropped into the piston, shit happened after that, you'all know the rest. Cameron, I'll send some pic's your way, Got to get back to the party now Cheers Mate You'all take now you hear
Karey
MISSBHAVEN

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cam - These are the dates that I was given and should be good unless we hear otherwise.

Grande Prairie - June 17 (Tentative)
Peace River - July 15 & 16
Whitecourt - August 12 & 13

Hay River usually tries to have a race but hasen't had enough water the last couple of years, so who knows about next year.

It would be great to have you guys come over.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: