OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Impeller for Sportjet by Mercury

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buddha

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:13 pm    Post subject: New Impeller for Sportjet by Mercury Reply with quote

New Sport Jet impeller - For those of you that have been waiting for a more durable impeller for your Sport Jet, Mercury will be releasing their High Skew impeller this coming spring. We have tested this impeller the past two years & it offers 2-3 times the durability of the standard 3 & 4 blade impellers. Depending on the boat you may loose up to 1/2 mph top speed, however the hole shot & the ability to stay hooked up in turbulent water, eat weeds & resist damage from stones is dramatically improved.
GB

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any chance of getting one before your spring would like to try one down under for our summer, have you a contact / email in Merc, someone that new what we were talking about if you could give me a pm with details I will get our local Merc man to sort it out.
cam moore

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:47 pm    Post subject: new impellor Reply with quote

I would be dead keen to yry one please let me know any more details...cheers
Buddha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Availability is app 2 months away, no matter where a guy lives they just won't be available until then. We have been working with this impeller and it works excellent, just seems to be taking time to get from the drawing board to the shelf! I will keep you posted as we hear more.
Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: