OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Silver FX Tunnel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bald Man
The Myth.... The Legend

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:54 am    Post subject: Silver FX Tunnel Reply with quote

Not impressed with your noise after 10 o'clock last night.
Open headers after 10 is not cool.
We are having enough issues with our use of the rivers without your help.
Dave
coyotitta

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree....I went to the launch last night after your text ...a local had told him where the private boat launc was...there was a neighbour who even drove over to see what the hell was going on....I actually stopped another tunnel from launching and testing at 10:30...we...and yes I am talking for the land owner as well as ourselves are trying to get the support of our neighbours to shut down a proposed gravel operation and situations like this do not help...perhaps next time they can go test in Red Deer or even Sylvan Lake and see what happens....another case of bad boating ettiquette
Arthur
Outlaw Eagle Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes people I agree. There is a time and place for testing and just because there is a race in 2 days, doesn't mean other people should suffer because your not dialed in or just got your boat out of the shop. Please respect the fact that the more people we piss off, the more clousure's that will come. I've seen it many times in the Motocross world with noisy 4-stroke's being so popular. Tracks, dunes and clay pits near any new housing are vanishing.

I live in a place that is blessed with people waving and smiling when boats go by.

Let's not make this Sport impossible for our kids to enjoy!
Hines

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Land owner may have to put lock on chain.Respect the place those are great people down their. Oh and a couple of good shots also.Later.
Dano

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I came off the river in Whitecourt at 8:30 last night. As I was leaving the launch a race boat was coming in. I crawled into the fart sack at 10:15 and could hear that boat from up on the mountain. Can't imagine how many people in town must have been pissed off.
HIGH AND DRY

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just want to post to make sure people don't come to think it was the Air Time Racing silver fx tunnel. It was not that racing team.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: