OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Xerophobic DVD.... and seasons greetings
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xerophobic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AR the best way to get a video is to send me your address and ask for one LOL
Can't promise how fast it will get there but these aren't for sale, just for fun. I am open to trades of anything jetboat related tho if you wanna go that route all the better. Only things in my collection at the moment are 2002 Worlds and RR1(and some raw Eagle footage)
To anyone in the states I may just put the disc and case jackets in the mail. May be easier for you to grab a jewel case locally.

Ive been so busy with work and the weather got nasty so fast it somewhat ruined my drive to get the boat back together asap. I am actually at the shop right now and will flip the boat back upright today and start putting the motor together. I only just got my gasket set from my engine guy a week ago despite ordering it well before xmas. He had it I just had no time to go get it! I did a little work on the spoon area and am going to go for a pump rebuild with SS over the next few months. All in all I just want to focus more on boat speed this season as I am sorta comfortable with the tinny thing now. Sure learned a ton this summer and look forward to way more footage next year and a heck of a busy spring hittin some of the local rivers that are a bit too slack to run in summer. Make the move out west easier if I get kicked out of this province! LOL

My boat "may" end up in the Performance Boat Club of Canada booth at the toronto boat show but Im not sure yet. Im guessing it would attract alot more attention than most of the glass boats, scratches and all, but its hard to convince the guys in the club to show something no one else has. Im sure the DVD will get lots of play tho

Cheers

AR

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xerophobic check your PM.

I have been running skinny water for a long time, that's why I bought a Beer Can Boat after I discovered this site by accident a couple years ago.

I never thought anyone would be interested in a DVD or seeing pictures of where someone else has been.

I originally wanted a Tunnel and went to Oregon to buy one. But for where I go, I decided on a Step-Tech. If I had it to do over I'd have gotten the Q-100 bottom, I think.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or my Tunnel El Didymo that soon will have its deck adjusted and rub rails removed.Getting some sponsors working there maybe be a Midwest international team in Mexico for 2006.
WILSON

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That midwest team and everyone else is most welcome to come!!!

Zihua 3.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  291.97 KB
 Viewed:  7582 Time(s)

Zihua 3.jpg

Xerophobic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok everyone the Mark 4 version has been burned and seems ALOT more reliable and also has a little more footage, 7 scene's VS 5
Anyone who wants one PM me your address. The people near Eagle are still going to get replacements thru them as the first batch.
Im starting to mail thsee out this weekend. We've tried a bunch here and no one has had any issues with any of them yet. Of course I didn't burn these so what does that tell ya LOL
Cheers

Bald Man
The Myth.... The Legend

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

X-Man, Still have not been by to pick up my DVD. Working every day again but I'll get Whitey to drop it off on the way home some night. Looking forward to seeing it.
The Balding One
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: