OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help me identify this boat!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
moe4u2

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:20 am    Post subject: Help me identify this boat!!! Reply with quote

Hi Guys!! I just found this site a few days ago. I'm hoping that you can help me with information about my boat.

The boat is titled as an 1995 - 18' Sprint boat. On the title the manufacture is indicated to be "Sprint" in Canada. It has a Berkely pump with a Ford 351.
I have been told that the boat was built off patterns from Eagle. Don't know if this is correct or not but is sure looks like an Eagle of that vintage.

We have had a lot of fun with the boat over the years. Went up the Snake out of Lewiston, Id and have run several rivers here in Oregon. It has been very reliable and lots of fun.

Any help you can give me would be appreciated.

Moe

Moe's Sprint Boat.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  343.3 KB
 Viewed:  8772 Time(s)

Moe's Sprint Boat.jpg

shorty

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

got any more pics? i dont remember that windscreen on those boats. the top section of the motor cover looks a little diffferant from an eagle too. good luck on your quest!
Coyotitto

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This hull was built by eagle for Sprint Sport boats then owned by Neil mallum and Bill millar Neils number is 509-979-1937 he should be able to fill you in on any details.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: