OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Supercharger??? - Merry X-mas

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
well_head

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:07 pm    Post subject: Supercharger??? - Merry X-mas Reply with quote

Well I got the holiday blues starting to think about the spring and what I'm going to do with the boat next...

Anyone toy around or do some research on a centrifugal supercharger for a sbc? Been tossing around the idea for a Vortech or Procharger. Havent seen one on here yet. Just looking for some input/thoughts about it. Pros/cons, reliability, etc...

Just want to say merry x-mas to all you jetboaters out there and especially to all the hands stuck working on the holidays like me... Hope this may cheer you up a bit. Thanks for all your guys' input and advise I've come across. Awesome site.

EAR4073.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  77.17 KB
 Viewed:  5770 Time(s)

EAR4073.JPG

P3170246.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  135.61 KB
 Viewed:  5770 Time(s)

P3170246.JPG

Dano

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dammit well_head you must be a handsome man, well hung or rich. You sure know how to attract the lady's. Sorry about your bad luck working at Christmas.

Merry Christmas man.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: