OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trying something new
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
greg b

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

by the way it also has reverse, can you imagine what nascar track times would be if they didn't have brakes going into a corner?
greg b

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:48 am    Post subject: less than a month Reply with quote

Just picked up wife yesterday from spending three days in hospital, was having pretty severe contractions, not a good thing at 31 weeks, really need to get to at least 38 wks. They put her on new meds and got it under control so were hoping it continues now! Ran the boat last Thursday, with new grate I built, pump still not loading, got 91MPH, I clamped a "GOPRO" camera on the transom for this run because I strongly suspected I was dragging my nozzle and sure enough, holy poop, it was really bad (actually was spraying big time water forward toward the transom) so am going to make some changes there, I wouldn't be surprised if I pick up at least 5MPH maybe more, will also let the bow lift more and the boat will run dryer. Hoping also if I get the darn nozzle out of the water it will let the transom settle a little deeper and help my pump loading problem. Pretty much have to be with my wife full time so not sure how much progress will make on boat, we'll see! SOMEONE WANT TO TAKE THIS PROJECT OVER AND RUN THE WORLD'S???? REALLY WANT TO SEE THE BOAT IN THE RACE!!!
greg b

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JR wrote:
Greg B... Sorry to hijack this one... How is your testing going... Have missed your thread,,,,,, Cheers

Jr, guess it's been 5 months since I was able to work with the boat. Have a beautiful four month old son "Gunnar" who has been awesome to spend time with, also working with American Turbine on my new trim nozzle with variable outlet diameter on the fly. Also working with one of the long time boat builders here in Lewiston designing a couple of new boats for them. and in my spare time I'm working on a new Outboard Jet Design I'm pretty excited about, see no reason it won't be just as efficient as an Inboard Jet. Hope to get back to the race boat some time this fall and with a little luck it will see a race course or two next year.

JR

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greg b wrote:
JR wrote:
Greg B... Sorry to hijack this one... How is your testing going... Have missed your thread,,,,,, Cheers

Jr, guess it's been 5 months since I was able to work with the boat. Have a beautiful four month old son "Gunnar" who has been awesome to spend time with, also working with American Turbine on my new trim nozzle with variable outlet diameter on the fly. Also working with one of the long time boat builders here in Lewiston designing a couple of new boats for them. and in my spare time I'm working on a new Outboard Jet Design I'm pretty excited about, see no reason it won't be just as efficient as an Inboard Jet. Hope to get back to the race boat some time this fall and with a little luck it will see a race course or two next year.

Wow your a lucky man on the family side of things...
and on the boat side to... Keep us posted..... Cheers JR

Arthur
Outlaw Eagle Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here you go
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: