OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Outlaw Clearwater WOW

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ram

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:00 pm    Post subject: Outlaw Clearwater WOW Reply with quote

I just went through my New Clearwater with a fine tooth comb after taking delivery of it a few weeks ago. And I honestly could find nothing that I wasnt completely satisfied with, The Welds look like they were almost Robotic the fit and finish was simply amazing, The washdown kit that was installed came with plastic fittings and they without me asking upgraded all fittings to brass, I know these boats have a great name and there is a reason for that the Boys at Outlaw take real oldworld pride in what they do, If anyone is thinking about another brand of boat all I can say is please do your homework, as with everything you get what you pay for and with an Outlaw boat you will be satisfied I guarantee it. I custom ordered this boat and told Rob what I wanted and he built the ultimate Boat for me.( He was very knowlegeable and helpful)I have owned another Outlaw Clearwater boat prior to this so I know how they handle. I will gladly answer any questions anyone might have . Have a great day. Very Happy [/img]
buffalo bill

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aside from perspective jet boat buyers i hope everyone in the shop reads that,its awesome knowing that someone works hard and makes enough cash to buy something that they will really enjoy and that we have a part in making those weekends with the family and friends something youll never forget.its great when a customer comes in a sees there boat as it moves through the shop and they look like a kid at christmas. im sure youll enjoy that clearwater for many years, its a great all around boat that will take you damn near anwhere
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: