OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Greetings from the Salmon River Jet Boat Races!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Salmon River Jetboat Race

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:09 pm    Post subject: Greetings from the Salmon River Jet Boat Races! Reply with quote

Hey y'all! I know--I'm a bit late on this letter but we want you to know we're VERY excited about next week's festivities! We've talked to many of our crews from the U.S. and Canada...super stoked to report it's looking promising...upwards of possibly 14-16 boats this year! That really puts a big smile on our faces so thanks so much guys!

I'm also very happy to report that we want to welcome Coors on board this year and Idaho Distributing! They alone have agreed to a $2500 donation and are looking forward to seeing that donation growing in years to come! It's been an extremely tough year for fundraising and we're doing all that we can to put together a good purse! We care so much about all of you and work so hard to get as much as we can! At this point, I'm literally going door to door looking for more purse money. So-if any of you guys know of any businesses that want to donate some cash to the races, it would sure help out! I truly feel that slowly but surely, we'll see this economy turn around somehow! In the meantime, our plan is always to keep on keepin' on for all of YOU!

The last item I need to ask is for all of you guys who are planning to race to PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL ASAP so I can try to get all of your folders ready to go for registration. And of course, if you guys feel anyone out there "on the fence" might need that extra phone call-we'll do whatever we can to get you guys here! The number here at the house is 1-208-628-3095 and please call anytime, day or night! You can also email me at trips@riveradventuresltd.com with all your particulars too!

We are sure looking forward to seeing you all next week! Take care, drive safe and call soon!
Kim, Rich & the SRJBR team Very Happy

P.S. Don't forget to bring your dancin' shoes cuz we're gonna have a real-life rock band at the boat show!!!! We're pretty sure you are all gonna love it!
SouthIdahoGary

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

E-mail sent, but count us IN from here also...
"faster, Faster, FASTER until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of DEATH"#163 "Tuff-n'-Nuff"
SouthIdahoGary

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is the site for the National Weather Service prediction for Salmon River streamflow. It is just a guess on their part and guessing what the Salmon is going to do this time of year is always tricky but......

http://water.weather.gov/ahps2/hydrograph.php?wfo=mso&gage=whbi1

"faster, Faster, FASTER until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of DEATH"#163 "Tuff-n'-Nuff"
rustyzipper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

#88 crew will be at Riggins, still trying to get Merv excited? Everyone give Merv a call and tell him to get his butt to Idaho and Canada.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: