OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Riverskeeter temporarily out of commission

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Riverskeeter

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:47 pm    Post subject: Riverskeeter temporarily out of commission Reply with quote

This is what happens when you can not get your boat out of the way of a monster fire storm.

100_1441.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  82.39 KB
 Viewed:  10643 Time(s)

100_1441.jpg

I'vegotthenutz

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats a dam shame, glad your ok though!
Dano

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man oh man Mother nature can be cruel. Sorry to see that.
Arthur
Outlaw Eagle Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats CRAZY! Glad everyone got out with no injuries.
HOOLIGAN

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That really bites about the boat man, but on the bright side ( for lack of a more appropriate cliche) you guys are all right!

I have worked around there and Red Earth for Penn West quite a bit so I got to know quite a few people up there and the fire puts a bit more sting into it for me when i see the pics, F'n sad!

I hope the clothing and items that are getting sent up are actually what people need and takes a bit of stress off.

nd just a side note here . I believe everyone can send items up via Grey hound. I know here in Rimbey they are collecting. I went through my closet and pulled everything I could and shipped it up. Some items the news isnt mentioning is work gear. Alot of us are riggers and have spare lids and coveralls, boots etc... Send what you can

Peace.

Dano

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOOLIGAN wrote:
That really bites about the boat man, but on the bright side ( for lack of a more appropriate cliche) you guys are all right!

I have worked around there and Red Earth for Penn West quite a bit so I got to know quite a few people up there and the fire puts a bit more sting into it for me when i see the pics, F'n sad!

I hope the clothing and items that are getting sent up are actually what people need and takes a bit of stress off.

nd just a side note here . I believe everyone can send items up via Grey hound. I know here in Rimbey they are collecting. I went through my closet and pulled everything I could and shipped it up. Some items the news isnt mentioning is work gear. Alot of us are riggers and have spare lids and coveralls, boots etc... Send what you can

Peace.

Hey man thanks for mentioning this. I never thought about sending some work stuff over there. I'm going to go through my stuff this weekend and send some over. Where would a guy send it to? Or better question address to whom?

Arthur
Outlaw Eagle Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll call the multi-plex and get the info. Last I heard they were loading up trucks in Edmonton and I believe Greyhound was also taking all donations from everywhere but I will try to confirm that. Worst case you can send it to me and I'll hand deliever it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: