OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

3000+ km

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OUT OF THE WATER
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arthur
Outlaw Eagle Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:41 pm    Post subject: 3000+ km Reply with quote

Went from Edson to Hay river, Peace, home, WC and back home without a problem.....left my trailer at Krawfords shop so I could take it back to Edson for work the Tuesday after the races and this is what I get in my stack of mail the wife brought me last weekend.....2 tickets 20mins apart..... Rolling Eyes

finally conviced her

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't know that they could send you a photo radar ticket for a trailer. That doesnt seem right. But for the truck....well I havent washed my licence plate in 5 years.
Boomhower

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This reminds me one time I went to the lumberyard. Bought some wood. Got a ticket on the way home. 30 minutes later went back to get some more 2x4's and got another ticket by the same cop!! Fawk I felt smart.
RUNNIN WIDE OPEN

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The same thing happens to me almost every third or forth time i go to work, which in the summer is every 2 weeks winter = 3 weeks. Always in whitecourt, and i ve never seen one camera box or camera car. Huh. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
NO BRAKES

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In whitecourt I have seen a black crew cab dodge with tinted windows and a camera sticking out the back window. And it's always parked by the highway. Never suspect it
Hines

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FCH yep you sure can get a ticket with a trailer, but you know whats cool about that is when its your buddys trailer,or was your buddy lol.
RUNNIN WIDE OPEN

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NO BRAKES wrote:
In whitecourt I have seen a black crew cab dodge with tinted windows and a camera sticking out the back window. And it's always parked by the highway. Never suspect it

Thanks, maybe the next couple times i will have a look for that F$cker! LOL.
finally conviced her

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NO BRAKES wrote:

Yup, Pretty safe bet that if there is a stock looking vehicle other than the dark tinted windshield and or drivers door window that its a photo radar. Hammered the brakes more than once in whitecourt, devon and red deer when I seen it lookin all innocent. We need to get a high ranking official caught with his mistress like what happened in BC, so it will become unconstitutional Laughing I do believe they were shown in the picture that his wife opened when it was mailed to his house. But thats because they have front licence plates.

Quote:
FCH yep you sure can get a ticket with a trailer, but you know whats cool about that is when its your buddys trailer,or was your buddy lol.

Crap, I always thought I was safe from photo radar when pulling a trailer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OUT OF THE WATER All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: