OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

future of A class???
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Will R

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im sorta on both sides of the fence on a class so here's an idea to ponder... Yes I believe the next stepping stone in the evolution of the crate engine classes is making the move to the lsx454 gm/427 ford class but should maybe make a seperate class for the weekend warrior run whatcha brung what ever it maybe because trust me there are quite a few of us that would LOVE to bring out our old tubs with the fancey motors and go have some fun!!! Just a thought!
RPM

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will i plan on making a few races in the next few years like you say with "whatcha brung" and hope there's still a A and B class in 2015 . but then it's a marathon and all about the overall finish i think a fx boat got 4th this year in the US .
Keith Kendall

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say keep A class with some modifications like Dale mentioned for more possible boats. Sounds like if we don't it will be Unlimited and three crate engine classes. I know there are a several older boats sitting in shops around here that won't be able to run.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: