OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WTB shallow river jet boat

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> PLEASURE BOAT CLASSIFIEDS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RiverB

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 2:57 pm    Post subject: WTB shallow river jet boat Reply with quote

Looking to buy Shallow river runner in northern BC area (willing to travel for right boat)
Lynx, firefish, wolf or equivalent
Tough bottom with Teflon
prefer 200 opti but 240 ok.
Heater and tops a plus
looking to spend up to 35k but willing to go more for right boat
PM me with any leads. Thanks
rgrant

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a 2009 extreme duty 1775 has 240 with high squew , nice half top and mint travel cover dual batteries, extra cooler-seats, low hours, may be interested in selling it I have been looking at bigger boats lately, if interested phone me Ryan in Grande Prairie 780-357-1513
moose_whisperer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:25 pm    Post subject: 2009 riddle marine Reply with quote

Hi if you are still looking i have a 2009 18ft riddle boat that iam going to be putting on the market, 200 opti max with 215 hours 1/2 bottom full teflon. Wippers wash down pump, exact welding nozzle high skew impeller and reverse bucket costom built trailer and much more an awesome shallow water boat that packs a load. call me if you might be intrested. 250-321-0241
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> PLEASURE BOAT CLASSIFIEDS All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: