OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

leaving a big mess behind

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shallowman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:37 pm    Post subject: leaving a big mess behind Reply with quote

Well you know we all love to go boating and to find a nice place where u can build a fire and roast up a few dogs and maybe a couple cold ones ,
the other nite we pulled into a place like that just as the 3 other boats were leaving and they left there fire going ,so we all thought lets use it then put it out after , at getting to the fire , about 10 of us stood there in total disbelief , there was so much garbage and broken bottles and can and paper , holey fricking crap boys we all know who you are and what a flipping mess u left behind , why ,so we can clean your mess up , i am not a very good baby sitter to guys that are 40 years old , so when you read this just think we cleaned up your mess and put your fire out ,, and i also believe you were the same guys that wrecked our mascot last year , what the hell ,
so either clean up your act , or go boating somewhere else , we don't need guys like u on our WAPITI river
like i said We all know who u are
REPO

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pictures, names, etc. report them to fish & wildlife. These guys make us all look bad.
shallowman

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:04 am    Post subject: big mess Reply with quote

Going to wait for a bit to see if they come forward and make a comment first if not might have to post there names ,
at least they better come to the work clean up at the rat shack and maybe a cleaning around our launch site might help smooth things over a bit
husky

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It boggles my mind how people that obviously are out there to enjoy the beauty of the outdoors can have so much disrespect for it.

Hopefully these idiots can learn a lesson from a little public shaming.
boosted

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once you meet these people it all becomes clear. They type run there whole life like its cool to destroy things and that they are owed a good time. No respect, bad attitude.

Lets go back I think we missed one rock!
mountainman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post a pic of the boat, I know a few people out there never seen anyone leave much of a mess behind.
shallowman

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 11:07 am    Post subject: Mess Reply with quote

well i could post a pic of all three boats but that would be a give away , and YES there was 10 of us there and they left a huge mess behind , broken bottle everywhere, cans in the fire out of the fire in the bush , paper bags ,plastic , a real mess , I know they read this site , and so speak up guys and
do something good for a change , or i will post the names and boats ,
have a nice day ,
River Thunder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:19 am    Post subject: Mess Reply with quote

Just post them. If they did it once you can be sure they did it before and they will do it again some place else.There may not be someone along to put fire out before it's to late.[/b]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: