OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Murray river

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
selly19

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:32 am    Post subject: Murray river Reply with quote

I want to run the Murray up to the falls this Saturday. Coming from Rycroft, do I put in off the highway somewhere? is there anything to worry about on the river this time of year?
summersled

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Head south out of Tumbler and then hang a right onto HWY 29 (Hwy to Chetwynd) follow it down the hill and the second bridge is the Murray, you will see the boat launch on your right, its like 5 min out of Tumbler. I imagine there is lots of water there right now so not much to worry about if you stay in the main channel. Enjoy!

Go back again in late August for a completely different experience of the Murray and the Falls...that's my favorite time to go, here's a vid of one of our trips Sept Long weekend, a couple years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFy1LmP_xzs
Rapid Transit

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how far is it to the falls, miles , hours
selly19

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:37 am    Post subject: Great day Reply with quote

Awesome trip, water level was super high, it took about 80 minutes to get up there. We were able to run that back channel up into the pool
JJH

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

summersled wrote:
Head south out of Tumbler and then hang a right onto HWY 29 (Hwy to Chetwynd) follow it down the hill and the second bridge is the Murray, you will see the boat launch on your right, its like 5 min out of Tumbler. I imagine there is lots of water there right now so not much to worry about if you stay in the main channel. Enjoy!

Go back again in late August for a completely different experience of the Murray and the Falls...that's my favorite time to go, here's a vid of one of our trips Sept Long weekend, a couple years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFy1LmP_xzs

Just wanted to say I enjoyed both videos. I was always wondering who put those together. ha ha

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: