OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Albany Race

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gary weaver

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:49 pm    Post subject: Albany Race Reply with quote

Hey Guys,
Albany race 19/20 August. R.Ringer is putting together an unlimited boat for a Mexican Gentleman who plans to be here. Also leadville from the Michigan area and we need to see some of the friendly faces from our neighbors to the north. Looks like 19/20 boats/ damn cold beer and some hot navigaters. Could find some more if you are u inclined to travel fast and single.

Sat. 6 legs Albany to Corvallis, then party at Harrisburg with BBQ, songs, beautiful ladies, street dance and damn cold beer and other adult beverages.

Sunday Two 43 mile legs, Albany/Harrisburg, stop for re-fuel, lunch and inspect the damage from the previous evening. Then back to Albany to see which of the Canadians heads home with some U.S. cash.
This is better than the lottery.
Come Visit..

Early arrivals bbq at weavers farm Thursday evening..

Gary Weaver

SouthIdahoGary

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gary W-
Will there be a break on Saturday/chance to refuel? Or are we just running the 6 back to back? If memory serves me, the Albany to Corvallis legs were about 13 miles each?
Thanks and see you soon!

"faster, Faster, FASTER until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of DEATH"#163 "Tuff-n'-Nuff"
gary weaver

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:13 am    Post subject: SIG Reply with quote

South Idaho gary (sig)
We will run 4 legs a.m., 2 after lunch. refuel during break.
Sun. refuel during lunch break
gw

slowpoke

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gary,

I went part way to Harrisburg Sunday and the trip between Albany and Corvallis. The river has changed a lot since last year south of Corvallis. Albany to Corvallis looks the same. Let me know the next time you plan on running the river.

Adam
541-758-6349
gary weaver

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:59 am    Post subject: Albany international Reply with quote

Just received word that we will have a New Zealand delegation at the Albany race. Wilh Gil from Mexico, Brett from N.Z it seems we are missing a racer from the key group. Come on you guys, leave the beer alone for one weekend, pitch the saved coins in a cooler and send one of your fast boats down. Might even help out with the Motel. We will have a minimum $10,000. purse for the event. Make sure you don't tear up Brett's boat at Whitecourt.
Would love to ship some U.S. cash north. Come on down.

Gary Weaver

Xerophobic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gary have PM'd you my shipping address for your generous offer, large bills are prefered, thanks
lol
Wink

gary weaver

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:06 pm    Post subject: cash u.s. type Reply with quote

xero,
U.S. cash only travels across borders in race boats, however it can go both directions if on a beer run. Have noticed the northern beer is maybe a little better. SEE YOU HERE IN AUGUST.
gw

Alumaman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to come down for this but doesn't look like I can get my schedule to allow. Good luck with your race Gary.
gary weaver

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:55 am    Post subject: alum Reply with quote

We are now looking at 21 boats for Albany, still short two or three Canadians. This would be good promo for the big one up there next year. You could get some arm bending done and get some of these U.S. drivers out of there 400 mile area. Eagle we need some back up, after all those are the boats that are running fast.
gw

Gator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The good lord willing I will see some of you in Albany for the races, I am still land locked but I will be bringing a newbie along. Is the Bald Man going to make it this year or must I buy my own cold stuff AGAIN.

Gator
From Oregon
Yellowhammer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure if many of you have heard but Gary lost his oldest son (Charlie) in a swimming accident last friday. Gary is the guy who is putting on the Albany race (last race of the season for the US circuit). We are trying to get everyone and anyone who owns a race boat to come and honor him and his son by showing up for this event. If any of you have a boat that is ready to race and can afford the time, it would be great if you could make it. I know he would really love to see some boats from Canada at this race. Thanks.....
MISSBHAVEN

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have our last race of the year in Whitecourt the weekend before the Albany race, and after I'm going to try and make it down to your race, unfortunately I won't be able to bring my race boat. I'm looking forward to finally meeting everyone from down south that I've been talking to on here for the past couple of years.
allblowdup

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya what a bugger I am supposed to be in down there in August as well and I told Jesse(missbhaven) I could put my helmet in my bag but turns out it is the end of the month that I may be travelling. Hey you guys got any rocks down there because my driver who will remain nameless(see previous name above) can't get enough of them. Now that we have our new suction housing we can find something else to break. Very Happy Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: