OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

POSTING PICTURES

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> PLEASURE BOAT CLASSIFIEDS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arthur
Outlaw Eagle Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:53 am    Post subject: POSTING PICTURES Reply with quote

1.When posting pictures off of your desktop or laptop, the picture must be down sized to 1024X768 PIXELS for the Forum to accept it. This can usually be done on some sort of picture editing program that comes with your computer.

2.I found that joining a site like www.photobucket.com is a great way to share your pictures on here. It's simple and it size's them correctly to fit on the page. You simply download your pic, copy the direct link and post the link under your description like this.....

[img] YOUR DIRECT LINK FROM PHOTOBUCKET [/img]

You also have a back up of all your pictures where ever you are. (There are other picture sharing pages. but this is the one I'm familiar with)

3.If you scroll down to the bottom of 'Post a new topic' there is a box that says 'Browse'....if they are on your phone, you can click on there, go to your library and choose the pic that way. I have not yet figured out proper sizing from this option as sometimes it will make a extra large pic that is way to big for the screen.(Or turn them sideways for some reason)

4. You can always email me at chadlasiuk@hotmail.com and I will get them up for you. Please include which section and thread you want them under so I don't have to guess.

See you on the water!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> PLEASURE BOAT CLASSIFIEDS All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: