OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

16' Outlaw Lynx fuel issue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hubes

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:58 pm    Post subject: 16' Outlaw Lynx fuel issue Reply with quote

Picked up a Lynx lately and not to knowledgeable on it,has the sportjet 175 on it,fuel pump(I think)left us stranded on the river.How many hrs are you guys getting out of a fuel pump,should a guy upgrade the pump or just have a spare one along?Whats a new one worth and where to buy one?thx in advance
Rapid Transit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they have been a common problem by the posts on here, guys have been replacing them with a napa part, look back through the old posts, someone had posted the part number.

I looked back, page 14, optimax fuel issues, take the time to read the other posts on sj fuel issues some good info , will explain some things

napa # E80125 $65 need 1/8 x 1/8 90 fitting , and a couple shrink sleeves for the wires
Hubes

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok thx,I will have a look!
tommycraft

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 175hp Sportjet uses a machanical fuel pump to run the engine the electric one is just for starting it only gets turned on when the key is in the crank position. Haven't ever had a problem with the fuel pump on a 175 hp. The stator sometimes feel like a fuel problem and are a common problem.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: