OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Taking a week in August and looking for a good River

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ram

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:27 am    Post subject: Taking a week in August and looking for a good River Reply with quote

Hi I am taking the wife Camping for a week in August, I am looking for a good Campsite close to a good River, Nothing too technical, I want her to enjoy herself, I am running a Thunderjet Bulldog and have a Truck and camper set up, Prefer a river with easy loading access and scenic, Thank you in advance for your help. BC or Alberta.
Dale

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you really can't get any better that the north Sask river at Nordegg. camp at Sanders or the trunk road bridge. upstream form the bridge can be a little tricky for some but one of the best rivers in Alberta.

Cannel flats on the Kootenay up stream is also one of the best in the east side of BC. River bank launching is under the Bridge.
Dubya450

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah up by nordegg is fun on the sask, i live in drayton valley and you can do up and down couple hours each way, also have the brazeau river about half hour from here. We also did abraham lake up to the park couple weeks ago that was a nice trip
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: