OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

athabasca river

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
angler1

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:43 pm    Post subject: athabasca river Reply with quote

Hey all,been reading this forum since I got my 05 bobcat. This is my first post. I was at the 06 poker rally in Drayton Valley and was talking to a couple of guys who has made the run from Fort Mac to Fort Chip down the Athabasca. Myself and another jetboat are planning on a fishing trip to the Uranium City area on June 22. Would like to hear from anyone who has run the river section to Fort Chip. Any info would be much appreciated. I am running an 18 foot bobcat with a 240 fuel injected sportjet.
Arthur
Outlaw Eagle Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a friend that has done it every year for the last 5 or so.He knows the area and the trip very well.A few years back he actually blew a motor while up there and had to get his boat shipped out on a barge.$$$$$.Sounds like a unreal trip that would be worth the coin though.If you PM me your # and the best time to call I will try and put you in touch with him.(He's not into the computer thing)-CL
Arthur
Outlaw Eagle Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talked to that guy(Dave)and he will call you when he get's a chance.Forgot that he's a huge hockey fan watch's quite a bit.Hopefully before the playoffs end..... Smile

I shot a few pics with my phone this week....(2mp)

This is Sun evening when me and the girlfriend quaded down from the house

This is this afternoon but the break time here was yesterday around 8-9am yesterday

WHITECOURT.....STOP SENDING ICE DOWN HERE Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: