OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Are E6's w/ delta 12 degrees

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rockskipper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:27 am    Post subject: Are E6's w/ delta 12 degrees Reply with quote

Are the E6 delta pads 12 degrees Question If so, from what year did they start, and they still, or when did they stop bulding them with 12s.

Last edited by rockskipper on Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Boomhower

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I know, I could be wrong, any Eagle Classic, Workhorse and some E6 Sabre's were a 12 Degree Delta. I think they were stopped being built in around 2002. The E6 and E7 was built as a "Step-Tec" from abount 1998 up to now.
The last couple Sabre E6 and E7's we have built have been a Delta Bottom. Some 16 and some 12 Degrees. This is because when using a Hamilton Jet, It does not work as well. With the step at the edge of the Keel of a step tec It does not let the water feed into the bigger intake of a Hammy.
rockskipper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:43 pm    Post subject: classic and workhorse Reply with quote

Thanks for the past knowledge Boomhower. Never heard of a Eagle Classic or Workhorse, you'll have to tell me more about these boats.
buffalo bill

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hasnt been a classic built since probably 2000.looks quite similar to the one for sale under buy and sell under "divorce boat for sale". not sure about the workhorse,before my time probably
Boomhower

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The workhorse was an E6 Delta pad sabre built in 2000 and 01. It came with a Scott pump.
ntjetboater

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a workhorse E6 running around Yellowknife..just chatted with the guy at the gas pump...23ft, scott pump, looked like a wide beam and looked like a workhorse that had been worked..lol It was at the Diavik Diamond mine for the past decade or so and was just sold at their auction.
didehcho

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya i remember that jet boat from Diavik days. The hull was dented up from just being parked at the docks and shores. Plus safety first up there and went for a cruise with the environment crew. Cruise on the open water and idled through the islands. Laughed when i saw there was clearly enough water to rip through but safety first.
rockskipper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:17 am    Post subject: sabre 6.1 Reply with quote

yah Buffalo and Boomhower, this is the divorce boat I'm talking about, and I did some measuring from a picture and it is a 16 degree Very Happy It has stamped on it, near the serial # Sabre 6.1 will this differeniate it from an E6 Sabre Question
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: